PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Architecture - Gallery

Infinite
November 28th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and an enthusiastic amateur in the Revit world. My experience reaches out for more than 3 years, but it was always with ups and downs. My passion for visualizing (BIM) models however, has an even stronger history. Since my younger years, read 10 y/o, I loved translating ideas to sketches and 3D CAD images. Studied Architectural design because of this passion, but moved more to the built environment/construction side of the job.
My love for visualizations never went down, so I carried on hobbying with it. About 2 years ago I started my company Infinite Architecture where I continue this work in a more professional environment. This is just a side hustle I do while working as a BIM Coordinator at different companies.

Okay enough about me (I had to, since it's my personal thread), let me show you a few of my renderings. Starting with just one :D

Modeled in Revit as you can see in the left picture. More pictures from this project and others will follow!

I am open to any feedback! :)

cerb0z
November 28th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Looks like nicely detailed model. More of it, please!

cellophane
November 28th, 2019, 03:18 PM
What did you render in?

Infinite
November 29th, 2019, 06:02 AM
Here is another shot:

Made in Lumion + Photoshop

Infinite
December 4th, 2019, 06:23 AM
Here are interior shots from the living room and kitchen. Just a minimalistic design to give an impression.
I guess I had a render from a bedroom as well. Will look for it these days.

Infinite
December 18th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Last pictures of this project :thumbsup:

cellophane
December 18th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Are your soft goods (pillows, blankets, etc) Lumion, Photoshop or Revit objects?

Infinite
December 18th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Are your soft goods (pillows, blankets, etc) Lumion, Photoshop or Revit objects?

Some Revit, but most of the time are they modeled in Blender or 3DS max. Sometimes I'm too lazy and use the Lumion library :D

Infinite
February 12th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Just wanted to showcase another rendering :D
Revit + 3dsMax + Lumion + Photoshop