PDA

View Full Version : Live Session - Family Creation Series #3 | Family Phasing and Geometry Modeling

rkitect
April 10th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks for attending, I've attached the Dataset for this session. It's not much, but enough for you to play with if you're learning family creation. The link to the recorded session will be posted as soon as Munk makes it available. Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions!

------/Original Post ----V

Finally back for more! Apologies for the hiatus, I'm sure you are all aware of the delicate balance between Work and free work ;)

-EDIT:
Despite the poll results, I'm going to put this off until April 25th. This will get ME back on a schedule where I can do the every 2 weeks live session as well as give others a bit more notice who may want to participate. See everyone then!
:/EDIT -

Who: US and THEM
What: Family Creation, Phasing your Families and Geometry Modeling
When: April 25th, 12:30pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!
Where: Anymeeting, link posted 15 minutes prior
Why: Cause you asked for it.

---OLD
I want to go ahead and schedule the next Live Session. I would like to do it tomorrow if that's not too soon, but I can hold off if too many people won't be able to make it. If I wait it will be another 2 weeks before going. I'm trying to stagger my schedule so that I'm not organizing RUG meetings and putting together Live Session topics on the same week. So please vote between tomorrow or 2 weeks from now.

In the mean time please feel free to host your own Live Sessions!

Dave Jones
April 10th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Finally back for more! Apologies for the hiatus, I'm sure you are all aware of the delicate balance between Work and free work ;)

I want to go ahead and schedule the next Live Session. I would like to do it tomorrow if that's not too soon, but I can hold off if too many people won't be able to make it. If I wait it will be another 2 weeks before going. I'm trying to stagger my schedule so that I'm not organizing RUG meetings and putting together Live Session topics on the same week. So please vote between tomorrow or 2 weeks from now.

In the mean time please feel free to host your own Live Sessions!

I vote for tomorrow, especially if it will be recorded. Anyone that can't make it won't miss it that way. Thanks for putting these together Carl!

rkitect
April 10th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I vote for tomorrow, especially if it will be recorded.

o.O *10 characters*

Dave Jones
April 10th, 2012, 07:10 PM
oops, sorry :hide:

rkitect
April 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM
See original Post

Despite the poll results, I'm going to put this off until April 25th. This will get ME back on a schedule where I can do the every 2 weeks live session as well as give others a bit more notice who may want to participate. See everyone then!

Dave Jones
April 10th, 2012, 10:31 PM
See original Post

teaser....

Munkholm
April 10th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Added the "Event Timer" to the forum home... Carl, would you please confirm that I've set the timer right this time? :beer:

Alex Cunningham
April 10th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Calendar Evern Created: Here (http://www.revitforum.org/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=21&day=2012-4-25&c=1)

brinxb
April 25th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Can anyone share what the GMT equivalent is for 12:30 Central Daylight Time for us non-US bound folks?

Munkholm
April 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Can anyone share what the GMT equivalent is for 12:30 Central Daylight Time for us non-US bound folks?

According to this Time Zone Converter (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=25&month=4&year=2012&hour=12&min=30&sec=0&p1=402&p2=1485), it's 17:30 GMT and 19:30 South African Summer Time, SAST (Port Elizabeth) ;)

Central European Summer Time, CEST (Copenhagen etc.) is also 19:30 BTW.....

Munkholm
April 25th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Have to run to the store, so have already started the session which should begin in ~22 minutes.

Live Session - Family Creation Series #3 - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Meeting Service (http://www.anymeeting.com/rfowebinar1)

Hopefully I'll be able to make Carl the presenter somehow... ;)

rkitect
April 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Trying to get in but I can't seem to join. Anyone else having an issue?

Munkholm
April 25th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Trying to get in but I can't seem to join. Anyone else having an issue?

Carl got in, and am ready to start in just a few (And yes, I'm back from the store already)

lucis29
April 25th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Works Ok for me.

Mac OSX

Munkholm
April 25th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Yet another great Session! Thanks Carl. :beer:

Once the recording is done processing, it'll be available at this link: http://www.anymeeting.com/rfowebinar/EA57DC86874A

brinxb
April 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Thanks Munkholm,

Couldn't make it online last night - right in the middle of family turn with 4 yr old.

Where are the recorded sessions stored?

Munkholm
April 26th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Live Sessions - Archive (http://www.revitforum.org/live-sessions-archive/)