PDA

View Full Version : Live Session - Family Creation Series #4 | Family Phasing, Sweeps and Shared Params

rkitect
April 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Recorded Session: Meeting Recording: Live Session-Family Creation Series #4 | AnyMeeting - The Completely Free Web Conferencing and Meeting Service (http://www.anymeeting.com/rfowebinar/EA58DA86854B)
Dataset attached.

So we got through the SD phase of the family phasing and went off on a lot of Ref planes and work plane discussion last session. This time I will finish up the family phasing concepts and how to gradually get more information into your families as the project progresses instead of designing them 100% up front and then having to change them all in the DD phase!

This session will overview the remainder of the modeling tools in the Family Editor, developing families alongside your project and begin delving in to Shared Parameters.

Who: US and THEM
What: Family Phasing, Sweep Tool and Shared Parameters
When: May 10th, 12:30pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME! <<< UPDATED
Where: Anymeeting, link posted 15 minutes prior
Why: You need to learn this shtuff!

rkitect
May 9th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I hate continually doing this at the last minute, but I need to push this back 24 hours. Today is shaping up to be a bad day for me to be available for a Live Session. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. I'll see you all tomorrow though. If someone could update the calendar reminder, that would be awesome.

rkitect
May 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Session is up. 15 minutes to start.

Live Session-Family Creation Series #4 - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Meeting Service (http://www.anymeeting.com/rfowebinar1)

elmido
May 11th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Dear revittotd, It's very kind of you to share your knowledge with others,
But unfortunately I wasn't able to reach the session yesterday due to the poor internet connection in my country, so I wonder if you can provide a record for yesterday live session, It'll be much appreciated.

Thanks

rkitect
May 11th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Yup, just had to wait for the video to finish processing. Here it is!
Meeting Recording: Live Session-Family Creation Series #4 | AnyMeeting - The Completely Free Web Conferencing and Meeting Service (http://www.anymeeting.com/rfowebinar/EA58DA86854B)

I've also updated the OP with the archive link and will also include the dataset with the families we did and the mindmap.

Thanks for joining everyone!

cellophane
May 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I'm not getting any sound with it :(

edit - sound worked with the link in the second post, but not the main post. :crazy:

rkitect
May 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
It's the exact same link, so I'm not sure what the issue is there.

Edit: Just tested, sound worked fine in both links for me... :/

elmido
May 11th, 2012, 03:36 PM

Thanks so much, It's working well :thumbsup:

cellophane
May 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM

my PC must know it's Friday... :beer:

rkitect
May 11th, 2012, 06:24 PM
We had a server that did the same thing today, cellophane.