PDA

View Full Version : ANZRS - Revit Standards

cellophane
June 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Australian & New Zealand Revit Standards | ANZRS (http://www.anzrs.org/blog/)

The Australian and New Zealand Revit Standards (ANZRS) was an initiative conceived at RTC (Revit Technology Conference) 2009 in Melbourne in response to the Revit user community’s frustration with lack of consistency and quality in Revit families available from Autodesk, Content Creators and other sourc

Has anyone else seen this?

I downloaded their PDF and it looks to be a great starting point for family & project standards. It probably won't work for everyone and every instance but there are a lot of good tips and the checklists for families are a great idea (imo)

Alex Cunningham
June 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I am waiting for the American version to be releases... maybe sometimes this century.

cellophane
June 11th, 2012, 02:55 PM
If it's anything like the local UG that was started it will never go anywhere... I'm planning on using the ANZRS as a base and adjusting as I need.

biff
June 12th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I am waiting for the American version to be releases... maybe sometimes this century.

oh boy, i hope it is full of metric annotations. :p
sorry, couldn't help it.

Alex Cunningham
June 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM
oh boy, i hope it is full of metric annotations. :p
sorry, couldn't help it.

Honestly... Me too!!! :hide:

Alexander_J_Hicks
June 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
I downloaded it, and I must say it looks great. Seeing as we're just getting on board the revit train, we're going to use this as a base for creating any families we need to create as a company.

biff
June 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM
It certainly is a good document, now I just have to understand it all. :coffee: