Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: teaching/tutoring Revit

Current Local Time
    06:41 PM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    So there are a lot of different teachers who are engaged in training, when I had problems with academic performance, I hired a Professor from academized, in order that he would help me with writing an essay. But if there are people from revit who can also help me with this, I will be only too happy about it.
    Last edited by Munkholm; February 20th, 2020 at 06:28 AM.

2.    #12
    Current Local Time
    04:41 AM

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Garry. Are you coming from yourself being a student learning or teacher delivering angle.? Whichever was it is you will find that most commercially available instruction face to face or online can be expensive. Tutoring is better if you are already progressing through an exercise. I started as a student in 2006 but ive got to say that my instruction was minimal. Intense self learning since then has got me to teaching that same course with a massive delivery amount and quality improvement over what i received. A linked in learning account, book such as mastering revit architecture, and hours and hours of you driving yourself is what gets you somewhere down the track towards understanding what some of the people here talk about! Concentrate on best practice and try to understand how revit talks to itself.

3.    #13
    Current Local Time
    08:41 PM

At our University theres also a Revit course, its completely seperate from the actual course, only on you own free will.
    They let you watch some youtube videos they made themself first before the class starts, in class they get a booklet, witch they follow to get a full revit model of a generic house. The teacher just roams around for questions.

4.    #14
    Current Local Time
    04:41 AM

Sounds good, so long as the teacher also explains concepts about the program. How it talks to itself. Ramifications of various actions,tools etc..Students can't ask questions of something they don't know.