Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,098 of 2098

Thread: Welcome to the Revit Forum - Introduce yourself here.

1.    #2091
    Current Local Time
    05:49 PM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hey peeps,
    My name is Mark, I am a union sheet metal worker/cad operator with 30 plus years experience in HVAC Design, fabrication and Installation. I went to school originally for CAD at Alfred State College in New York 30 years ago and have been working mostly in the field on construction projects, but also some CAD 2D office jobs throughout the years. Just started a new job in the office at the company I work for and I will be learning/using REVIT which is basically fairly new to me as a Cad operator, so I figured I better make some friends with people that know REVIT in a mechanical discipline and quick! So here I am... Looking forward to bugging all of you with dumb questions and often

2.    #2092
    Current Local Time
    03:49 PM

I realized I haven't done an intro, since joining this Forum site. This has been a great learning source - so far - and I hope to scour more knowledge, as I work on my upgrading.

I've been doing drafting/design, in the Central Alberta (Canada) area - in one form, or another - since 1988. And I've been a self-employed entity, since around 2001. Mostly working with AutoCad, over those years, and only truly began working with Revit around 2011.
    I've been trying to (gently) push clients, in my neck of the woods, towards 3D work for a while now. And it's slowly becoming more of my focus. I only recently upgraded to the latest AutoDesk offerings (ACA 2021, and Revit 2021). And I've began experimenting with Enscape as well. And I'm totally hooked!!

I found this Forum site when I was looking for some solid advice on putting together a new computer system. And that info has helped significantly. My new system is close to being done, and I cannot wait to use it!! I've been using a 9 year old computer - that needed to be upgraded a LONG time ago!!
    Thanks to the knowledge base here, I have a system being built, that should keep me rolling for many years to comes.

3.    #2093
    Current Local Time
    10:49 PM

Hi.

I have been a draughtsperson since December 1987, using AutoCAD (Release 12 & 13) since 1996, and AutoCAD MEP since 2007. I started out in special purpose machinery mechanical engineering in 1987, went into M&E building services in 2001, and into HVAC since 2013.

I have done an on-line course on Revit MEP and a 3-day course in Birmingham U.K.
    I am learning Revit MEP by drawing HVAC layouts to previously drawn AutoCAD MEP layouts in 2D and 3D, and I want to get on top of Revit MEP enough that I can use it comfortably on projects.
    At this time though, I will be asking some of the most mundane questions like “How do I rotate objects in a direction that are not on the XY plane?”

4.    #2094
    Current Local Time
    12:49 AM

Hello everybody

Hi,
    I┤m Dragos Andrei I just complete Revit courses last week.

5.    #2095
    Current Local Time
    11:49 PM

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Again a lot of new names in here, welcome all !

6.    #2096
    Current Local Time

Hi All,

I have joined the Revit community to share my knowledge about the laptop configurations the Revit software needs for fast and hassle free execution.

7.    #2097
    Lurker
    Current Local Time

Hi Everybody,
    My name is Luis. I am Civil Engineer, living in New Zealand. I am really proud being part of this amazing community.
    Thanks for share your knowledge.

8.    #2098
    Current Local Time

Hi good day! I'm just new here..btw, I'm Lendawn from Philippines. I just wanted to know, maybe some of you here might know about split face. I have problem hiding it on visibility graphics since I couldn't determine where it belong in the VG.Either at the model category or annotation or analytic model, I have no idea. I just wanted to hide it on the sheet template's Visibility graphics. If someone could help me.. thank you very much! ^^,