Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Patrick, aka MPwuzhere

Current Local Time
    01:31 AM

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kraftwerk View Post
    Aaron- Thanks for sharing.

I was remembering a time you, him, and I were in Austin, he and I slipped out later one night to hit up a bar, drink, and talk. Good times. Good guy, great to talk with, will be missed. Saw Jeff's post and was hoping to see him next week.
    Oh, man! Thanks for posting about the Austin visit. I had forgotten all about that week.

Michael came on board at Beck, to work with me, and he was working remotely from Idaho, until he could figure out the move to Dallas. A few months in, it worked out that i was leaving Beck. So we were teaching one final Revit Training week in the Austin office, so i drove down, and he flew down. (I *think* thats the week you mean, right? You, Michael Patrick, Scott Brown, and i all together in one place, for a week. LOL.) But it was super cool, because he and i hadnt had a "full week" to actually work together and hang out, since he had came on board. The first that we were there (he and i) we actually went out just the two of us, to talk about the transition (me leaving), and how things would be. But we ended up just talking about us, and our families, and all that stuff. Was an awesome time.

St Louis was obviously many years later, but as luck would have it, my father and Michael Patrick ended up staying up late hanging out one night (long after i had gone to sleep with Ali and Adelyn). And the next morning, my dad wouldnt stop talking about how great a time he had, just talking about all kinds of stuff with Michael Patrick.

Good dude, all around. Im gonna miss him, even if i didnt know him all THAT well, either. Just... a real good guy. Hope hes resting easy, now.

"RFO 2012 Spelling Bee Champion"
    Current Local Time
    11:31 PM

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am gonna miss Michael. He was a great friend and his passing will leave a large hole in this community.

Current Local Time
    11:31 PM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This is so sad to hear. Even though I only "knew" him via this forum, it is still a shock.

Current Local Time
    04:31 PM

RIP from afar. Always helpful posts and a valuable member of the forum.

Current Local Time

Sad news indeed, he helped me a ton on here. Great guy, prayers for his family through this difficult time.

-TZ

Current Local Time
    12:31 AM

Extremely heavy heart this evening having heard about this.

Current Local Time
    08:31 AM

Very sad to know this!, as many of you I never met him in person just here in RFO, I just can say that he was very helpful all time and he posted always very good info, he will be missed, all my thoughts for his family in this very sad moment
    Last edited by Andres Franco; November 18th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.

Current Local Time
    07:31 AM

So sad but good to know about, thanks.

Inasmuch as you can 'know' anyone on a forum he seemed a good guy and will definitely be missed.

Current Local Time

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
    Oh, man! Thanks for posting about the Austin visit. I had forgotten all about that week.

Michael came on board at Beck, to work with me, and he was working remotely from Idaho, until he could figure out the move to Dallas. A few months in, it worked out that i was leaving Beck. So we were teaching one final Revit Training week in the Austin office, so i drove down, and he flew down. (I *think* thats the week you mean, right? You, Michael Patrick, Scott Brown, and i all together in one place, for a week. LOL.) But it was super cool, because he and i hadnt had a "full week" to actually work together and hang out, since he had came on board. The first that we were there (he and i) we actually went out just the two of us, to talk about the transition (me leaving), and how things would be. But we ended up just talking about us, and our families, and all that stuff. Was an awesome time.

St Louis was obviously many years later, but as luck would have it, my father and Michael Patrick ended up staying up late hanging out one night (long after i had gone to sleep with Ali and Adelyn). And the next morning, my dad wouldnt stop talking about how great a time he had, just talking about all kinds of stuff with Michael Patrick.

Good dude, all around. Im gonna miss him, even if i didnt know him all THAT well, either. Just... a real good guy. Hope hes resting easy, now.
    Yeah that was the week I was thinking of. Thee Scott Brown was there too.

Current Local Time
    06:31 PM

Yes, like most here, I only knew him "here."

Sad news indeed.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk