Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ugliest Elevation Markers ever?

1.    #21
    Current Local Time
    06:24 AM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I must be missing something here, about Section heads. You can edit the Properties of a Section marker so that both ends are arrows in circles, no problem. But the Tail arrow that then appears when creating a new Section is black and does not allow a double-click to take you to the actual Section. You can however cycle by clicking the circular marker next to the head to achieve a blue head which is then double-clickable to take you to the Section.
    In Properties the Head and Tail have the same description but only the Head responds to a double-click in the View. Whatever you set the Tail to be is never double-clickable until you manually cycle through the markers - or, as I said, am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks.

2.    #22
    Current Local Time
    11:24 PM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by willsud View Post
    I must be missing something here, about Section heads. You can edit the Properties of a Section marker so that both ends are arrows in circles, no problem. But the Tail arrow that then appears when creating a new Section is black and does not allow a double-click to take you to the actual Section. You can however cycle by clicking the circular marker next to the head to achieve a blue head which is then double-clickable to take you to the Section.
    In Properties the Head and Tail have the same description but only the Head responds to a double-click in the View. Whatever you set the Tail to be is never double-clickable until you manually cycle through the markers - or, as I said, am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks.
    That is the same experience I've had. I'm not sure why the programmers did not include the double-click capability on the Tail ... I wish they had (sometimes that's where my cursor is, but I don't want to change the Head/Tail visibility in the view).