Thread: Revit 2022 - Now Available!

1.    #1
    Current Local Time
    09:09 PM

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Revit 2022 - Now Available!

Hey everyone! Revit 2022 was released yesterday April 6, 2021, and is now available for download! it's packed with new features and functionality! The Autodesk Building Solutions Channel on YouTube has a great playlist showcasing a bunch of the new stuff...find that playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K-h...iX3Xek&index=1

2.    #2
    Current Local Time

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thanks Scott, and thanks for the presentation last night! I missed a good chunk sadly, so i'll be tuning in tonight for the LARUG version.

I gotta say though, my how times have changed. In the past, the boards would have been blowing up with posts about all the new features the minute the NDA was lifted. It took until this morning to see the first mention of 2022. I remember the good old days with the battle between David Light (loved his blog!) and the guy from Florida (BIM3D?) trying to be first one to post the new features.

Jonathan Ludwig
    Steinberg Hart

3.    #3
    Current Local Time
    11:09 PM

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To be fair, a lot of us that would normally post about the new release have just been slammed busy, between the release, a lot of clients doing full WFH, and some other obligations.

I have a blog post coming out tomorrow on the Autodesk blog, that doesn't even touch on the sexy features. It's just on the ones that can have IMMEDIATE returns on investments, once upgraded.

IMVHO it's an awesome release. We already emailed a lot of our clients and let them know it's one we recommend implementing "with haste."

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4.    #4
    Current Local Time

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
    To be fair, a lot of us that would normally post about the new release have just been slammed busy....
    Gotcha, makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Twiceroadsfool View Post
    ....IMVHO it's an awesome release. We already emailed a lot of our clients and let them know it's one we recommend implementing "with haste."....
    From the little bit i caught last night, there was a LOT of new stuff......*really* good stuff....and stuff that should benefit everyone.

5.    #5
    Current Local Time
    11:09 PM

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Scott--

Is the LARUG presentation going to be available via YouTube/Zoom whatever the vertual provider of choice is?

Thanks,
    Travis

6.    #6
    Current Local Time

Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tidalwave1 View Post
    Scott--

Is the LARUG presentation going to be available via YouTube/Zoom whatever the vertual provider of choice is?

Thanks,
    Travis
    I believe so, it was recorded...check with Jay and Shobhit at the LA RUG for details on how to get the recording